Notifications

Announcements

Dynamics 365 Community / Forums / Customer Experience User Group

Customer Experience User Group

Topic
Replies
Customer Experience User Group - Forum Customer Experience User Group

Posted on by Nicolas Lewentorp

Hi, Anyone know of any known bottleneck issues using Dynamics NAV 2018? Certain pages's loading time are ridonculously slow: When I move away from the application to f.e. Outlook and back to NAV, NAV is locked for several seconds before it com...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Timothy Gambiza

%3Cp%3EHello%20there%2C%26nbsp%3B%3C%2Fp%3E%0A%3Cp%3E%3C%2Fp%3E%0A%3Cp%3EWe%20would%20like%20to%20set%20up%20Microsoft%20Dynamics%20Sales%20internally%20in%20our%20organisation%2C%20and%20are%20looking%20for%20a%20person%20to%20help%20us%20setting...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Mej2022

Hi, Wondering if anyone can help. I have a real-time Journey which has 2 steps where a custom trigger is activated. One of the triggers should initiate a Power Automate Flow, which is not happening. The Flow isn't getting triggered and I...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by ffaller User Group Leader

Upcoming event 28th March! We're hosting both a presentation from David Dorrian on email personalization strategies AND a rapid-fire talk with "Ask us anything" - so feel free to bring your best questions!!!  If you want to send...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by Community Member User Group Leader

-

ReportReport
Replies

Please see THIS link to add yourself to the Microsoft Community Teams for our Customer Experience User Group! All you need to do is add your email and your name! [emoticon:6d505171faa4497c85c5ca27290c555d] Here is where most of the magic...

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by ChadAlt User Group Leader

Hi Team!    d_radulova  Can someone add me to the team? My email is chad.althaus@msftcommunity.com, and that form won't work for that domain. Thanks! Chad Althaus

ReportReport
Replies

Last replied Posted on by meganvwalker

I mentioned this during the user meeting yesterday. If anyone is interested, this video walks through all of the new functionality in Wave 1 2022 Release Notes but just the Marketing stuff!  Wave 1 2022 Release - D365 Marketing Features! - Yo...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered

Last replied Posted on by Vivian Voss User Group Leader

Hi everyone!It is great to see so many of you joining already :) Just a reminder for all of you that our first meetup is coming up next week! On Wednesday, next week (15.12) we have an intro event to our new user group where we have planned t...

ReportReport
Replies
Unanswered

Please see THIS link to add yourself to the Microsoft Community Teams for our Customer Experience User Group! Here is where most of the magic will happen, like sharing content, hosting our events and more! 

ReportReport
Replies

Helpful resources

Featured topics

Product updates

Dynamics 365 release plans